Saturday, October 4, 2008

OBIEE ReportAggregateEnabled

My list of things I want to blog about is getting hugher every day. Today it stands at 32. As with most bloggers my biggest problem is R&D time. Luckily more and more people start blogging on OBIEE.
One of those people is Kevin Custer. He made a great entry on "ReportAggregateEnabled" here: http://oraclebi.soundvoid.net/2008/10/grand-totals-with-calculated-columns-2/. This is one of those things you have look at when you work "complex" grand totals. It is not in the documentation only on metalink3 : SR 3-159350471



Till Next Time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Thanks for referencing my blog! I just recently started blogging on OBIEE about a month ago so I didn't know anyone was actually reading it yet :)

Keep up the good work

Kevin