For those of you having problems with the new FireFox 10 client. Michal Novy posted a solution on Christians Blog:
Hi, I found the way how to do a workaround:
1. type "about:config" into an address bar
2. right click anywhere and choose New / String
3. name it "general.useragent.override"
4. put the value "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0"
5. refresh OBIEE login screen
Then it works without any problems!
Seems that Oracle is already working on some patches: see patch # 13564003 released by Oracle Support which repairs this limitation.
Till Next Time